Recruitment Officer – Sofitel London St James
We are currently hiring for a Recruitment Officer to support our recruitment activities during a busy period. You will be working as part of the Talent & Culture team and will be the first point of contact for hiring managers whilst responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and communicating with candidates.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Design, plan and implement talent acquisition methods for permanent and casual recruitment.
- Qualify active and passive candidates virtually or face to face.
- Maintain an efficient communication with external personnel suppliers (agencies, universities etc).
- Evaluate the effectiveness of how hiring budget is being spent and make suggestions about increasing efficiency.
- Manage the administration duties associated with the recruitment of all new starters.
- Participate in the employee development and career coaching of your hires.
- Provide a timely response to applicants during the recruitment process (interviews and feedback)
- Support the induction and on-boarding process of new starters and assist in the communication of Accor’s culture, values and objectives.
- Participate in career fairs and recruitment events by promoting the unique employee experience derived by working for our brand.
- Ensure that employee references have been received and checked, prior to their starting date
- Liaise with other Departments to ensure that security keys, uniforms, administration and payroll are all in place for the new starters.
- Ensure that all new starters are compliant with relevant immigration regulations
- Conducting exit interviews.
- Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment environment (preferably within the Hospitality industry)
- Advanced level of spoken and written English is essential
- Experienced user of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous user of job boards, social media and other job platforms
- Great organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure
- Be Able to maintain confidentiality
Your team and working environment:
- You will be working within a fast paced environment with a team of dedicated individuals putting the satisfaction and safety of our guests at the heart of all we do
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS