The Spa Supervisor is responsible for supporting the team to operational excellence while understanding and executing the short and long-term goals established by the Spa Director / Spa Manager. This includes particular support on the spa reception and spa attendant teams. The quality and guest experience, as well as team motivation, is a key component of everyday operations.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage the spa operations and efficiency of the spa and facilities.
- Effective colleague communication and welfare for new and existing staff as well as other departments at the property and corporate teams.
- Support strategic initiatives for the spa and wellness areas applicable to the hotel to help market the overall well-being offer / product which is executed by the Spa Director.
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of treatments, spa therapy, and the facility
- Administrative duties.
- Training and coaching of reception and spa attendant colleagues.
- Guest quality training and leading frontline guest and member engagement.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism in all aspects of the job.
- Schedule treatment bookings and ensure smooth operation of the reception
- Support the resolution of any financial discrepancies and product reports required.
- Implement monthly promotions or offers to drive business and maximise revenues with a focus on treatment, membership and conference sales.
- Ensure reception staff are maximising the spa bookings, upselling and tracking any lost business.
- Practice revenue management to maximise daily targets, monitor and communicate including practising yield management.
- Assist management with the month-end profit and loss statement distribution.
- Operate point of sale system and collect payments from clients for all services rendered.
- Maintain inventory and stocking of all reception materials and their accurate records as required by local regulations.
- Report any maintenance requirements of the spa.
Your experience and skills include:
- An ideal role for Head Spa receptionist or Head therapist
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS