Sofitel is the only French luxury hotel brand with a presence on five continents with 120 addresses, in almost 40 countries, including Paris, New York, Sydney and Beijing. Each Sofitel property offers a genuine experience of the French “art de vivre”.
Sofitel London St James, a 5-star luxury hotel located in one of the most prestigious areas, showcases the best of French and British culture through design, cuisine and personalised service. With its luxurious So SPA, beautifully designed contemporary rooms, exciting new restaurant, Wild Honey St James complemented by our St James Bar & Rose Lounge.
As Stewarding Supervisor you will be standards driven with a natural authority and able to challenge and follow-up when standards are not being met.
You will ensure food safety and hygiene is well maintained within the local food authority standard by fully supporting the Kitchen team. From checklists to suggesting new ideas will ensure the hotel continuously gives the best possible experience for our guests.
Previous experience in maintaining and ensuring a smooth day-to-day cleaning operation in all food preparation areas and back of house areas is essential with a pro-active and positive approach.
- Up to 4 free nights per year in AccorHotels in the UK and Ireland plus fixed-rate/discounted hotel stays and dining worldwide.
- 28 days holiday per year rising to 33 days linked to service (inclusive of Bank Holidays) plus a day off for moving house.
- Career development and progression including the AccorHotels mobility programme.
- Recognition initiatives and rewards for our Ambassadors who strive every day to offer our guests the best possible experience.
- Loyalty bonus, in-house guest experience, season ticket loan, up to 50% discount off Eurostar, childcare vouchers, meditation classes, monthly social events and much more…