Hotel Indigo Grand Cayman NEW OPENING - Recruitment in Europe
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Plan, design and execute all digital marketing.
· Display advertising & commercial campaigns and brand culture training.
· Sustaintable Responsabilities.
· Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
· Plan and manage social media platforms.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
· Identify the latest trends and technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
· In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
· Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
· Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
· Knowledge of Portuguese and English, French would represent an advantage.
· Health Care after 6 months.
· Possibility of an annual bonus, depending on objectives.
· Food Allowance
Sofitel hotels offer a unique blend of French art de vivre and local refinement. At the Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade, modern chic meets the exoticism of adventure and splendor of the golden age of the discoveries, on one of Lisbon's most prestigious avenues.
Imagine yourself to sailing down the River Tagus, breathing the fresh air of freedom and arriving at Avenida da Liberdade, overflowing with French glamour. The hotel celebrates this nation of seafarers with epic tales and nods to the spice trade.
The hotel's interior also pays homage to Renaissance style. The country's traditions and history are reflected in the rich selection of colors: the deep red of Port wine, the bright gold of the treasures won and the warm, dark wood of the Caravels.
Always attentive and smart, our staff create a welcoming atmosphere by perfectly combining French refinement and Portuguese hospitality. The AdLib restaurant offers a unique blend of Portuguese and French cuisine.
Latest start date: