Beautician Soho House Amsterdam
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, with further openings planned globally in 2020 and beyond.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH…
HOW WE WORK ** HOW WE HAVE FUN ** and ** WHY WE STAY .
Located in the Bungehuis on the Spuistraat, Soho House Amsterdam has 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, a gym and a cinema on the 4th floor, and Cecconi's restaurant and Cowshed Spa on the ground floor.
We are connecting with the creative community in Amsterdam to bring all forms of artists together in a home-away-from-home, with a unique setting to work, connect, eat, drink & nap. Also offering a private cinema, fully serviced gym, sauna & steam as well as exclusive member event programming.
Cowshed has evolved into a holistic range of products and treatments, all bound together through our continued use of natural botanicals, containing the highest quality essential oils.
We prefer a more home from home sociable vibe, where you can relax and unwind with friends and make new ones too.
We offer a full range of treatments from manicures and pedicures, facials and body massage to cellulite busting scrubs, our spas are the perfect place to go for an indulgent and rejuvenating experience.
We are recruiting a enthusiastic and proactive Cowshed Beautician.
- To ensure that the client receives the highest standard of spa treatment (massages, waxing, pedicure, manicure, body treatments and facials)
- To deal with guests requests and queries in a polite and friendly manner
- To ensure that clients are comfortable and at ease with the facilities that the spa offers
- Manage the treatment room standards (constantly checking to ensure that they are being maintained to the prescribed hygiene standards, maintaining health and safety)
- Assist the Spa Manager in the daily operations of the Spa i.e. inventory of professional products, cleanliness of all areas, linen control
By being part of our Soho House family, we will offer a huge number of Learning & Development opportunities as well as other benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- Cookhouse & House Tonic - trips, training and workshops
- Team Events
- An extensive range of externally and internally run courses to all employees
- Family Meals during your shifts
- Sport Classes
- Staff Screenings