Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels, workspaces and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion, and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover, and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect, and kindness within our walls, and in every community, we create around the world. At Soho House, culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them.
Soho House is proud of the benefit program offered to our teams. This role is responsible for the administration of these benefit programs across North America while proactively exploring benefits trends, best practice opportunities and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
The role will be based in the West Hollywood Office and reports directly to the Head of People & Development (P&D) – West Coast with whom they will work with to ensure we create an industry leading P&D function.
- Manages the company’s benefit programs, including but not limited to insurance plans, 401(k), paid parental leaves, and wellness programs.
- Manages new employee enrolments and open enrolment periods; providing comprehensive information related to benefits options and responding to employee inquiries.
- Monitors employee eligibility and ensures benefits are offered accordingly.
- Provides ongoing general benefits support for local P&D teams and employees, responding to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Liaises with benefit vendors and brokers to administer benefit plans, and maintains benefit integration files feeding to carriers.
- Partners with Brokers, Finance, and P&D leaders to monitor plan usage and strategize for future benefit offerings.
- Authors and drives programs whose purpose is to increase employee participation and contribution.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state laws, including, but not limited to Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), IRS regulations and the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Prepares quarterly SOX control certifications for the self-insured plans and 401k match and contribution constructs.
- Audits monthly benefit enrollment to support cost allocations to the business and researches any cost variances.
- Reviews monthly benefit invoices and prepares the synopsis for funding approval.
- Ensures proper and timely filing of various forms such as 1095s.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.