Waiter – Cecconi’s Amsterdam
Located in the Bungehuis on Spuistraat, Soho House Amsterdam is a private members club with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a gym, a cinema and events spaces. On the ground floor is Cowshed Spa and our Italian restaurant, Cecconi's Amsterdam.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia with new openings planned globally.
At Cecconi’s Amsterdam, connection, creativity and conversation are at the heart of everything we do, which we believe that our venues are only as good as the people who work in them.
Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
We are seeking a skilled and passionate Waiter to join the team.
As part of our Cecconi’s Amsterdam team your role is to make sure that our members have an amazing experience every time. Possessing natural hospitality charm, we will give you a platform to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
- Provide excellent customer service to everyone, anticipating the guests needs.
- Showing food and beverage knowledge through taking orders and providing advice on ingredients, dietary restrictions and upselling.
- Manage a busy section whilst adhering to company service and conduct standards.
- Ensuring the correct set up, handover and breakdown of the restaurant and shift.
- Keeping your section clean and tidy.
- Attend company trainings.
- Comply with company, HACCP and other legislative regulations.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
- Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
- Meal on shift
- Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
- Our team events, from fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Subsidised gym memberships, health insurance, pension and great other discounts across our sites