Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion, and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.The vibe…
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa, or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time, and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen. The role…
The Cowshed Receptionist
is an experienced, dynamic individual who possesses a real passion and pride in their work. This position may be responsible for delivering a variety of spa services (body treatment, massages, facials, waxing, and manicure/pedicure) to all guests staying at Soho House. Supporting the management team as needed. Main Duties:
- Passion for delivering outstanding client service
- Ability to anticipate guest needs
- A caring and can-do attitude
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Retail sales experience
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Assisting guests as needed.
- Understanding and knowledge of property amenities.
- Always maintain a fun and energetic attitude
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Basic verbal communication skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Why work with us...
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours.
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the club to others.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry, or lift at least 40 pounds.
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach, and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, trainings, and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Team Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.