Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels, workspaces and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community, we create around the world. At Soho House, culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them.
At Soho House, the Executive Che f will be responsible for planning, organizing and leading the Kitchen team according to company, local and regional policies as well as standards. The Executive Chef is involved in all facets of the business but is extremely operational and not adverse to being on the line and managing expo and ticket times. In this role, the Executive Chef encompasses strong business acumen works well under pressure and in demanding fast-paced environments.
It is critical that you have previous experience managing large teams, executing globally standardized and pre-established menu options. Preparing and maintaining the kitchen budget in conjunction with the General Manager and Head Chef, North America as well as assuring the highest standards for health, sanitation and safety standards necessary in food handling and overall cleanliness.
The Executive Chef leads by example, owns the kitchen budget, implements innovative systems to increase revenue streams. Applies Key performance measurables to analyze labor, food cost, quality of product, consistency and recipe management / development.
As the Executive Chef you will report to the General Manager with a dotted line reporting structure to the Head Chef, North America with whom they will work to ensure we recruit creative, quality culinary team members and keep the “magic” throughout all Soho House & Co properties.
This role will be based in House for which they are responsible.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.