F&B Reservations Supervisor – Soho House & Co
Who We Are…
The Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
The role of Food and Beverage Reservation Supervisor requires someone with a passion for hospitality and customer service with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment. In addition, be self-motivated with a clear understanding of The Ned and Soho House cultural and community values and ethos.
The Food and Beverage Reservation Supervisor role is focused around the reservations department predominantly for the F&B outlets and involves processing calls, emails and general hotel enquiries in a timely and courteous manner, driving incremental revenue and maintaining guest satisfaction.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly tasks assigned to the Reservations Agents are being completed in a timely and courteous manner, whilst maintaining system quality and accuracy.
- Along with each Restaurant Manager, ensure the correct processes are in place and bookings are being completed allowing for a smooth handover to the outlets.
- Actively drive and make new suggestions for team training sessions for each outlet and house help offices.
- Promote positive relations with guests and employees by displaying a polite and professional attitude at all times.
- Remain calm and polite especially during heavy restaurant activity with the ability to work under pressure. Resolve complications and complaints using previous experience and good judgment.
What We Looking…
- Knowledge of computer systems such as Word, Excel and OPERA, Open Table, Book4Time preferred.
- Ability to provide high quality communication and be technologically sound with Microsoft Windows applications.
- Prioritize and organize work assignments accordingly and in a timely fashion, ensuring all project have been followed through to completion.
- Have superb time management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers and team.
- Ability to understand and anticipate guests service needs and requests.
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Impeccable spoken and written English
- Job type
- Soho, London, United Kingdom
- Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract