Who We Are:
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
WHY WE STAY
Our third House in Los Angeles will occupy a 100-year-old, 80,000sq ft warehouse in Downtown’s Arts District. As well as three restaurants and 48 bedrooms, it will have a private event space, a gym, two club floors – including a courtyard restaurant and bar – and a rooftop pool.
Responsible for supporting the front desk operations team.
- Develops relationships with guests, members and other guests in order to provide personalized Soho House service.
- Resolve customer complaints, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Responds to guests’ requests in an accurate and timely manner, creating a positive outcome that will result in a memorable experience.
- Communicate within department as well as other departments on crucial matters
- Assists in the training, development, coaching, and mentoring for the department
- Assure the proper handling of VIPs. Protect their privacy and confidentiality.
Complies with all hotel policies, standards and local laws
- Greeting guests and checking them into and out of the Hotel.
- To be fully knowledgeable of room types, room descriptions, rates and availability.
- General phone etiquette.
- Presenting any messages or packages.
- Offering bell attendant assistance and luggage storage facilities, offering to have the guest’s car brought to the door. Offering assistance in arranging transportation.
- Perform all concierge duties as required including, but not limited to; booking cars, tickets to shows, restaurant reservations, spa reservations, etc.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal : Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
- Health Care: Full time employees are offered; Medical, Dental & Vision
- Retirement: 401K with a company match of 2%