Intern Front Office - Soho House Amsterdam
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, Soho House Amsterdam is a private members club with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a gym, a cinema and events spaces. On the ground floor is our Health Club and our Italian restaurant.
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs, restaurants and hotels, spread across Europe, the UK and America. With lots of exciting expansion plans to open new houses and restaurants, it’s an amazing time to be joining us. For those who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
We are currently looking for a Front Office Intern to support our Front Office Team during the operations. In this position you will be ensuring an exceptional guest service experience for our members and guests.
- Welcoming and rooming our guests
- Check-In and Check-Out of guests and members,
- Concierge tasks
- Receiving and handling reservations
- Coordinating and organizing guest requests
- Handling our telephone switchboard for both internal and external calls
We offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Internship allowance
- Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities
- Meal on shift
- Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. Which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings.
- Our team events, from fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to