Who We Are:
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
WHY WE STAY
Our third House in Los Angeles will occupy a 100-year-old, 80,000sq ft warehouse in Downtown’s Arts District. As well as three restaurants and 48 bedrooms, it will have a private event space, a gym, two club floors – including a courtyard restaurant and bar – and a rooftop pool.The Role...
- Greeting Soho House Members and Hotel Guests at Gym Reception Desk.
- Controlling Gym flow – ensuring safe practices of Members and Guests.
- Responsible for procedures related to opening and closing of the Gym.
- Accounting of bill payments, via House Seven and Book4Time.
- Scheduling personal training sessions in Book4Time and subsequently communicating to trainer that sessions are scheduled.
- Ensure cleanliness of Gym, changing rooms, and group training studios on daily basis
- Ensure clean towels are stocked – inside changing room and 3x3 outside each changing room.
- Transportation of dirty towels and trash from the changing room(s).
- Restocking of amenities changing room(s).
- Reporting of any defects in changing room(s) and/or in the Gym.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop daily.
- Sanitization of Gym equipment
- Understanding and knowledge of property amenities and Gym services.
- Assisting guests as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal : Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
- Health Care: Full time employees are offered; Medical, Dental & Vision
- Retirement: 401K with a company match of 2%