Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community we create around the world.
To own, manage and optimise our Indirects (both Variables and Group) supply base with specific focus on operational improvements and cost reduction.
Provide significant EVA (Economic Value Added) to the stakeholders via savings generation, value enhancement and commercial management and ensure optimum quality, service and innovation.
- Take ownership and lead and become the senior point of contact for all matters relating to Indirect Purchasing and Supply Chains
- Carry out regular reviews and audits of all Indirect suppliers to ensure performance is inline with contractual standards.
- Manage the end to end Procurement process with relevant suppliers within Indirect category(s) and implement new ways of working, challenge approaches and manage their performance inclusive of implementation of quality contracts, inclusive of specification and SLA’s
- Identify more cost-effective solutions and monitor the cost related aspects, monitoring and challenging existing practices and actively seek ways to achieve better outcomes, to ensure key performance and financial targets are met and corrective action taken where necessary
- Drive standardisation of process, operations, invoicing, communication and cost models.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to share knowledge and optimise external supply base and/or internal operations.
- Work closely with Ops Managers, Finance and Procurement to optimise supplier performance management
- Support Procurement and the wider business with market reviews and analysis to help identify potential new vendors and/or solutions that can add value
- Drive continuous improvement, best value and quality improvement through data analytics, cost examination and process review
- Provide necessary support to site-based stakeholders and teams
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Support the development, leadership and execution of the Indirect and wider Procurement strategy
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Develop, analyze and report on the category performance using quantitative and qualitative measurements; report on issues, and opportunities with recommended resolutions
- Ensure all administrative processes associated with maintaining item costs and vendor information are accurately maintained
- Support the transformation of the function, by playing an active role in change management and deployment of governance frameworks
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.