Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels, workspaces and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community, we create around the world. At Soho House, culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them.
At Soho House, the People Partner will provide a broad range of HR support to advance the strategic goals and objectives of the business. The role will be responsible for implementing the day-to-day Human Resources functions including, but not limited to, recruiting, employee relations, training and development, diversity, performance management, benefits management, and compliance management. This role reports to the Head of People and is located onsite.
It is critical that the People Partner supports the operation (single/multi-unit) as a business partner by working closely with local leaders to drive more efficient and effective HR practices. This role is a key player in creating a positive employee experience, interacting with employees daily. In this role you will be responsible for adding value to our employee experience by maintaining the magic and sparkle from moment of application, and ongoing through first year of employment and beyond.
A successful People Partner will thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume and demanding environment. Be a strong communicator and set realistic expectations for deliverables to support the people operations side of the business. A successful People Partner will establish trust and credibility by effectively balancing business needs with employee needs.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you are seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match.
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days.
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic : Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, trainings and events. Available to all.
- Team Events : From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal : Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.