Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH …
HOW WE WORK ** HOW WE HAVE FUN ** and ** WHY WE STAY
This position will be responsible for the daily cleaning and up keep of pots, pans, kitchen equipment, plate ware, removal of garbage, and cleanliness of all kitchen areas and pot wash area. Supporting the management team as needed.
- Informs and gets verbal consent of Manager for all breaks including meal breaks, rest breaks, bathroom breaks, etc.
- Greets all guests with a smile, eye-contact, enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times and adheres to Company’s grooming standards.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, well groomed, and ready to be in position.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers and guests.
Maintain a positive attitude to guest requirements – Attentiveness to service, responding positively to guest’s needs, never making the guest do work.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Cleans all pots, pans, kitchen equipment, and plate ware as directed, in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Cleans and maintains by sweeping and mopping all kitchen and back of house areas.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Assist with the removal of garbage, recycling, and linens, of all kitchen areas
- Understanding, knowledge, and ability to comply with safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K : Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development : Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact : Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development : An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic : Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events : From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal : Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.