Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community we create around the world.
Support across both Direct (Food and Beverage) and Indirect (Operational Variables and Group Functions) categories on a wide array of procurement activity including, but not limited to vendor setup and invoice management, cost control, spend analytics, contract review and management and process and policy governance.
In addition, it is expected that over time there will be a certain degree of category management and ownership included with the individual taking lead and carrying our more strategic activity such as category strategies, market review and competitive processes, supply chain ownership and ultimately responsibility for the performance and success of all suppliers within their remit.
- Liaise with local operational stakeholders, site leads and suppliers to ensure new vendors, products and pricing are all setup and correct on Purchasing system
- Proactively monitor orders to identify and engage the business regarding those that may be problematic
- Provide administrative support to Procurement department and inputs for stock and margin reporting
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested
- Efficiently managing the workflow to minimise invoice queues at any given time
- Support the Procurement and Accounts Payable with relevant ad-hoc requests
- Work closely with Ops Managers, Finance and Procurement to optimise supplier performance management
- Influence and challenge internal customers on procedural issues and ensure contracted supplier use
- Monitor any urgent and all payments to avoid suspension of any supplier services
- Support Procurement and Operational with market review and analysis to help identify potential new vendors and/or solutions
- Carry out supplier due diligence inline with Procurement Policy and best practise
- Cleansing and enrichment of supplier and spend data
- Deliver buying compliance KPIs to management
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and act as first point of contact
- Verify that invoices, payment terms and payment methods comply with agreed terms
- Monitor new supplier setups and contract compliance to ensure supply base control
- Manage supplier performance data for monthly, quarterly and annual supplier reviews, and share resolutions for recurring issues
- Develop dashboards for our suppliers, and proactively seek actionable insight
- Carry out trend analysis on key metrics such as costs, volumes, consumption etc. to identify patterns and/or highlight anomalies or potential issues
- Continuous improvements to systems and processes to ensure best practice, optimum effectiveness and efficiency
- Continuously monitor and review the market and relevant commodities to stay informed with the latest commercial trends and supplier movements
- Challenge supply base on key contractual and commercial elements and market trends to ensure continuous improvement and optimisation
- Escalate to management details of individuals/departments who repeatedly do not meet compliance responsibilities
- Analyse and take actions to improve P2P processing efficiencies and where possible identify and implement standardisation and automation
- Work with IT and cross functional teams to identify and drive purchasing controls and improvements
- Ensure that relevant and key processes are well documented
- Establish and agree key performance targets in the short and long term in order to optimize business performance and maintain the effectiveness of payments and procurement with set objectives
- Determine, agree and improve contractual requirements/Service Level Agreements (SLA) with vendors in order to meet service specifications and deliver against business objectives
- Review and challenge existing policies and processes to ensure they are compliant and fit for purpose in providing exceptional customer service and accurately record and track procurement and payment processing
- Support the transformation of the function, by playing an active role in change management and deployment of governance frameworks
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.