- As a member of the Housekeeping staff, we are in a unique position of being both the first and last impression our guest have of the Club/Hotel. Our main achievement is to maintain the cleanliness of the entire Club/Hotel.
- Cleanliness and maintenances of the entire Club/Hotel, Pool area, and Public Restrooms.
- Cleanliness of Club/Hotel perimeter
- Cleaning of the Cowshed spa
- Proper disposal of all Club/Hotel and Back Office garbage
Housed in a 1907 warehouse in the fashionable Randolph Market area, the six-story building was originally the manufacturing centre of the Chicago Belting Factory and includes many original features such as ornamented entrance lobby and exposed concrete. The House includes 40 bedrooms, a full sized pool, screening room, gym and a glass enclosed rooftop bar & kitchen.
- Soho House can progress your career internationally.
Learning & Development
- An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
Cookhouse & House Tonic
- Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.