Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community we create around the world. At Soho House, culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them.
Soho Works is an international network of workspaces by Soho House & Co., designed and equipped to support a membership of individuals and businesses focused on creative industries. Our community draws from Soho House members and others who come from a host of creative backgrounds demanding a supportive environment for changing needs.
Our team is made up of handy, organized, self-starters who enjoy working in a collaborative environment where no two days look the same. Responsible for championing a diverse portfolio of daily initiatives and projects from start to finish and big or small.
At Soho House, a Public Space Attendant, at Soho Works maintains all lobbies and public facilities (such as lobby restrooms, telephone area, the front desk, coffee / Barista and offices) in a neat and clean condition. The Public Space Attendant at Soho Works promote a positive image of the property to members and guests and must be reliable, approachable, acute eye for detail and should also able to address guest requests and problems if they arise.
A successful PSA, Soho Works is detail oriented, finds joy in cleanliness, and have a great can-do attitude!
- Responsible for routine walk-throughs and ensuring the overall tidiness, cleanliness and maintenance of the Club and Shared workspace
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.
- Assist AM Bartenders with the cleaning of coffee/barista machines, and food for breakfast, lunch, events etc with focusing on deep cleaning procedures
- Adhere to local and government compliance with health and safety regulations to ensure a clean and safe work environment for members, guests and staff by placing proper signage as needed
- Perform and document daily inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects that may include minor repairs and organizing the stock room when shipments arrive
- Proactive in notifying management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Proper disposal of refuse as well as maintain storage areas and restock areas and back landing as needed
- Collaborative team member, also reliable to work autonomously and proactively as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Grand Cosmopolitan Hotel Dubai