Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Opportunities for all...
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Sales Assistant to support in the day to day running of the Soho Home store. This is a unique role, ideal for someone with experience in retail who is looking to progress within an exciting and growing company.
- Support in the day to day operations of the shop
- Growing the business through growth of sales
- Quality assurance
- Evolving customer service/problem resolution
- Inventory maintenance
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
The Soho Perks…
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Generous Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days, Bereavement Pay, Personal Days and Paid Volunteer Days
- Parental Leave
- Career Development : Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Casino Barrière de Trouville
Le Pain Quotidien
Interested in this opportunity?