The Senior Accountant for Soho House is responsible for transactional finance including, journal entries, intercompany postings, management reporting, sales trending analysis, and balance sheet reconciliations. There will also be opportunities to assist in the preparation and presentation of budget forecasts and operational business planning. The role reports into the Soho House Financial Controller in Los Angeles
- Preparing weekly and monthly management accounts in accordance with applicable accounting standards and policies
- Making GL entries on a weekly basis to process transactions of the business
- Leading the accounts payable and cashbook processes to ensure timely processing and issue resolution
- Lead the month-end close process
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and resolutions
- Business partnering with the sites and management to review financial performance
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and regular forecasts
- Helping to manage the external audit process
- Other ad hoc roles and projects as required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with good intuition
- Helping to identify and implement financial process improvements
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.