At Soho House, a Server is responsible for understanding and educating members and guests all menu items. The Server is responsible for all allergies associated (if applicable) while also presenting an approachable and elevated experience by following Soho House Service Standards. The Server plays a crucial role in ensuring the success of service and guest satisfaction. The Server collaborates with other team members and completes pre-service and post-service duties, accurately entering orders into POS, and being attentive during service to support additional member or guest requests.
A successful Server maintains a positive attitude, is detail oriented, process driven, and flexible while working under pressure.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.