Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH …
WHY WE STAY
Our Culinary Management team are leaders curating experiences through food while overseeing kitchen department. The team prides themselves in collaborating with local farms and producers. Food first and focused on delivering seasonally influenced and innovative dishes in fast paced environment without scarifying quality results. Our team of passionate chefs develop their teams to grow and deliver consistency in fast-paced and demanding environments.
At Soho House a Sous Chef is motivated to positively influence the kitchen team to follow the direction of Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef in planning, organizing and managing the Kitchen Department according to company policies and state standards. As the Sous Chef, your duties will include recruiting and training new employees, adhering to allergy procedure and food preferences as well as working with the Executive Chef on developing new menu options.
A successful Sous Chef is a strong communicator, organized and showcases in-depth knowledge of various cuisines, stations on the line, cooking styles, ingredients, equipment and processes. We hope that you’re a operationally creative professional with strong leadership and management experience looking to share their passion for food by delivering an experience through the dishes they create.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.