We are seeking a skilled and passionate Waiter/Waitress to join the team. You’ll have at least 2 years of experience in busy, high profile venues and a natural flair for first class service. You’ll be reliable, friendly and happy to be a key part of the team that strives for success.
As part of our Soho House team your role is to make sure that our members have an amazing experience every time. Possessing natural hospitality charm, we will give you a platform to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.Waiter/Waitress Benefits
Soho Roc House offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
When you join you will receive a load of amazing benefits, including:
Soho Roc House offers a seasonal working contract from May to October. What we are looking for – Waiter/Waitress
- Meal provided whilst on shift
- Discount on all Cowshed products
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- We’ll support you with the tools and training you need to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
- Previous experience within hospitality or service-based industry
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Attention to detail and a structured way of working
- Good English language skills