Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Chase Hospitality, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Outstanding person needed to lead a culture of service and teamwork!!!!
Serves guests by providing sleeping accommodations, food and beverage services, and special event planning; directing staff to be at their best and providing the best possible service to every guest.
Accomplishes hotel human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
Develops hotel organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
Establishes hotel operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production. Productivity, quality, and customer - service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
Skills / Qualifications:
- People management, planning, customer service. Developing budgets, quality focus, results driven, self-motivated, professionalism, process improvement, public relations-general, verbal communication.
- Must direct initiatives in a positive attitude, promoting the company and its goals.
- Ownership and accountability must start with the person in charge.
- FOSSE experience preferred but not required.
- Microsoft office experience - word, excel
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Irving, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration