Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Merit Hotel Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Ensures that all brand standards are being maintained in each area of the property.
- Ensures all team members meet or exceed all brand requirements.
- Oversees the operation of all property departments.
- Promotes both Guarantee of Fair Treatment and Open Door policies.
- Ensures a viable key control program is in place.
- Maintains current licenses and permits as prescribed by local, state and federal agencies.
- Provides a safe working environment in compliance with OSHA/MSDS.
- Performs required annual Quality audit with GM .
- Stays readily available/approachable for all employees.
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to employees at all times.
- Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Assists/teaches team managers scheduling (using Scheduling Tool) against guest and hours/occupied room goals. Makes sure that staffing levels are appropriate to exceed guest expectations. Fills in for shifts when necessary.
- Sets clear performance expectations with the General Manager.
- Solicits feedback for continuous improvement.
- Managing the Guest Experience
- Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
- Assists employees in understanding guests ever-changing needs and expectations, and how to exceed them.
- Ensures orientations for new team members are thorough and completed in a timely fashion.
- Takes proactive approaches when dealing with employee concerns.
- Ensures property hiring practices comply with I-9, and EEO requirements and strives for a culturally diverse work place.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bel Air, MD, United States
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible