Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : STUART.NEWMARK@JLHOTELGROUP.COM
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, JL Hospitality Management, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
JL Hospitality Management, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Revenue Manager to join our corporate team based in Lake Mary, Florida.
Overview:The Revenue Manager for JLHM is responsible for the implementation and strategy of all managed property revenue systems and programs to ensure established revenue goals are achieved. The Revenue Manager assists franchise properties with the activation and execution of brand strategies that enhance revenue generation efforts. This person must harmonize the culture, mission, values and quality standards to ensure maximum potential is achieved.
- Recommend and coordinate pricing and positioning for hotels in conjunction with JLHM, Revenue Management standard operating procedure in partnership with brand requirements
- Conducting Revenue Analysis and Inventory Management on scheduled conference calls
- Define rate structures and tiers by hotel type for managed properties.
- Generate reports and forecasts for managed properties according to company policy and practice, supporting findings with analysis.
- Monitor market trends, occupancy and competitor strategies. Ensure effective product distribution.
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
- Develop market assessments of hotels, provide support of assumptions.
- Monitor actual sales and revenues to determine variance and assess goal accomplishment.
- Conduct revenue optimization and maximization strategy and review meetings as needed.
- Develop automated budget and forecast tools.
- Revenue maximization efforts for the assigned properties through monitoring segmentation mix, to ensure profitability and growth versus prior year and the competitive set
- Report out critical analysis on the effect of short and long-range decisions effecting overall revenue goals
- Providing Segment Strategies for Transient and Group business to include appropriate Revenue Management initiatives to achieve or surpass hotels' financial goals
- Aiding the Hotels in reading Revenue Management reports and tools
- Manage all social media outlets/platforms
- Revenue Management experience essential.
- Highly competent and proficient with Marriott revenue management systems and processes. (Fosse and MARSHA etc.)
- Highly computer literate with expert level command of Excel.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets
- Attention to detail and very strategic in thought process
- Analytical skills
- Exceptional communication ability
- Bachelors Degree is recommended
Scope of the Role
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Travel occasionally to each hotel.
- Business Development and commercial minded.
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a fast paced environment.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Bay Lake, FL, United States
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible