Start Your Journey With Us as a Hansom Lounge Manager
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Hansom Lounge Manager
What we're looking for
- Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, five-star, lifestyle, high volume environment
- A team-first attitude
- Great customer service execution and hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Demonstrable skills in hospitality
As our new Hansom Lounge Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a five star luxury lifestyle service experiences to our guests
- Working closely with the kitchen and fellow associates to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction by ensuring a five star approach to luxury/lifestyle service within the Hansom Lounge
- Implementing initiatives to drive revenue and deliver profit in Hansom Lounge
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
- Monthly recognition events
- National and international career development opportunities
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Access to free language lessons
- Meals on duty and so much more...
Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Hansom Lounge Manager to join our award winning team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B other, F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel
After years of restoration, the luxury St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel has become an icon and model of hospitality. Behind the fairytale façade that Sir George Gilbert Scott fashioned for the Midland Grand is a London 5-star hotel like no other – one that mingles Victorian splendor with contemporary style and service. Step inside the spectacular glazed entrance hall where Victorian high society once alighted from horse-drawn cabs, and stride down the famous grand staircase to dinner in The Gilbert Scott Bar and Restaurant where the brilliant, fresh brasserie cuisine of Marcus Wareing awaits. Our luxury lifestyle hotel in London boasts 245 guest rooms, including 38 beautifully restored and updated suites. While away from your room, take a journey of the senses in St. Pancras Spa offering a sumptuous, subterranean retreat. Imagine the drama of times past while enjoying a refreshment in The Booking Office Bar & Restaurant, our London King's Cross hotel's former ticket hall adjoining St. Pancras station.