Start Your Journey With Us as a Night Auditor
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Night Auditor
What we're looking for
- A team-first attitude with a positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Great hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar quality, five-star, high volume environment is a big plus
As our new Night Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for guest check-ins and managing all aspects of the guest experience
- You are empowered within this role to manage all aspects of the daily reports and logbook payment process.
- You will communicate with the high profile and VIP clientele in our intriguing hotel to enhance guest experience
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
- Monthly recognition events
- National and international career development opportunities
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Access to free language lessons
- Meals on duty and so much more...
Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an Receptionist to join our award winning team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract