Start Your Journey With Us as a Rooms Division Coordinator (Part time)
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Rooms Division Coordinator
What we're looking for
Sustained and proven experience in a similar (quality, five-star, lifestyle), high volume environment
Demonstrable skills in administration and/or finance is preferred
A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
As our new Rooms Division Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Working 24 hours per week, you will be responsible for supporting the discipline’s Heads of Departments with their finance administration
- You are empowered within this role to manage all aspects of financial control including activities such as invoice management and our upselling programme
- Reporting to our Director of Rooms, the Rooms Division Coordinator will be required to have proactive communication, organisation and administration skills to work with the Housekeeping, Concierge, Guest Experience, Chambers, Spa and Front Office departments
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
- Discount across our food and beverage outlets as well as discounted stays
- Monthly recognition events
- National and international career development opportunities
- Discount at major retailers across the UK
- Access to free language lessons
- Meals on duty and so much more...
Don’t delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Experience the dramatic St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London. Our historic hotel, originally designed by famed architect George Gilbert Scott, first opened its doors as the Midland Grand in 1873 and welcomed guests traveling through St. Pancras Station. Now, this iconic, five-star luxury hotel has been reborn to combine today's modern conveniences with the elegance of yesterday's grand accommodations.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest travel company, we are now recruiting for an experienced Rooms Division Coordinator to join our award winning team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration