Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the Iconic St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Not only are we an iconic brand that will shape and take your career to new heights, you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development
- A platform to shine- we recognize and reward great talent
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, uniform-the perks and benefits are fantastic!
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Spa Receptionist vacancy could be the opportunity for you.
Learn more about how our guests love to live life to discover and this intriguing brand by visiting www.renaissancehotels.com and viewing our employee Facebook Page
An exciting opportunity for a Part Time Spa Receptionist has arisen at London's most iconic hotel. If you are a talented professional, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences, then St Pancras could be the perfect hotel for you.
Here’s a snapshot of the role and its key responsibilities:
- As a Spa Receptionist at St Pancras you are responsible for assisting our Director of Spa/ Head of Spa Operations and Development in managing and supervising the reception, booking systems and retail areas of the Spa, including its programs, services, hours of operation, pool facilities, gym, pool, changing areas and staff
You will coordinate and communicate to guests either by phone or in person the delivery of spa services including spa, skin care, fitness & wellness, massage, program coordinating, reservations, reception desk and locker room facilities
We’ll be hiring a candidate that has:
Sustained and proven experience in a similar five-star, high volume environment
Demonstrable skills in spa services/reception
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel
After years of restoration, the luxury St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel has become an icon and model of hospitality. Behind the fairytale façade that Sir George Gilbert Scott fashioned for the Midland Grand is a London 5-star hotel like no other – one that mingles Victorian splendor with contemporary style and service. Step inside the spectacular glazed entrance hall where Victorian high society once alighted from horse-drawn cabs, and stride down the famous grand staircase to dinner in The Gilbert Scott Bar and Restaurant where the brilliant, fresh brasserie cuisine of Marcus Wareing awaits. Our luxury lifestyle hotel in London boasts 245 guest rooms, including 38 beautifully restored and updated suites. While away from your room, take a journey of the senses in St. Pancras Spa offering a sumptuous, subterranean retreat. Imagine the drama of times past while enjoying a refreshment in The Booking Office Bar & Restaurant, our London King's Cross hotel's former ticket hall adjoining St. Pancras station.