- The E-Communications department touches every single aspect of Starwood. This team is an early-warning system, giving Starwood daily insight on guest needs, experiences and opinions, as well as almost real-time notice of challenges and opportunities including website outages.
- The E-Communications (E-Comm) Departments at Starwood offer “distinctive” customer service to guests via e-mail, chat, social media and phone. We, the Starwood E-Communications Department, have the culture and the expertise to make excellence happen.
- As a team, we will anticipate the client’s needs to establish new standards of excellence in E-communications and customer service to create and maintain customer loyalty. We are flexible in adapting to innovative technologies and surpassing the limits of tradition to provide expert customer services for our guests and our hotels.
- Embracing the image of Starwood Hotels and Resorts, we work smarter every day to create and maintain connections with the global community – one guest at a time.
- Process and resolve emails, chats and Wechats generated by guests
- Identify any underlying problems/issues and contact various sources to solve the issues (example properties and corporate services etc.).
- Follow up as needed on all correspondences that is outsourced or forwarded to another department to ensure the issue is addressed.
- Bachelor degree and above, with excellent written and verbal communication skill in English, TEM-4 is required, TEM-8 will be preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in hotel, tourism, customer service, public relationship, etc.
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Provide online technical customer assistance and support to customers of Marriott.com by responding to emails in an efficient manner with high quality. Respond to high volume "routine" emails utilizing established tools and processes to attain maximum levels of productivity. Individuals need to be detail oriented, process driven, and thrive within a team environment. Identify guest reservation needs by asking open-ended questions to obtain all necessary information, including enrollment in Marriott Rewards program. Use sales techniques when assisting guests in making reservations, including personalizing calls, obtaining complete guest needs, suggesting alternate dates or directing guests to sister properties on sold out days. Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, room availability, restricted dates, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Verify all information with customers to ensure accuracy. Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by email. Input and access data in reservation system by entering correct information into proper fields, including Marriott Rewards number, and asking for travel agency identification numbers (i.e., flags, comments, guest messages).
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Guangzhou, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible