Do you see yourself as a Food & Beverage Attendant for our Staybridge Suites Seattle property?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into sports, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
This exciting role will attend food and beverage buffet areas ensuring a high level of quality and consistency. Adhere to all health, sanitation, and cleanliness standards that meet state and local Health Board inspection, brand standard, and hotel requirements.
At Staybridge Suites® we want our guests to feel like part of the family which means we need you to:
• Be down-to-earth by being straightforward and natural
• Be thoughtful by being perceptive, caring and accommodating
• Be sociable by being upbeat, involved and friendly
• Be reliable by being professional, a team player and resourceful
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Purchase and/or requisition for purchase inventory to ensure adequate minimum and maximum stocks of all food, beverage, material, and equipment.
• Monitor and control food and beverage costs and ensure procedures are followed to ensure the security and proper storage of food and beverage products, inventory, and equipment and to minimize waste.
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
• Check the working condition of equipment and machinery in accordance with specifications. Report to supervisor all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment, safety hazards, or any other maintenance and repair needs.
• Monitor area to ensure adequate supplies of food, beverage, trays, plates, utensils, napkins, condiments, etc. to serve all guests; replenish buffet items and areas as necessary.
• Welcome guests and respond to requests in a prompt and professional manner. Refer any serious matters to management.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and well-organized work and buffet area, which may include but is not limited to hoods, filters, steam tables, bus tables, carts, ovens and grills, sinks, refrigerator/freezers, service areas, walls, floors, sneeze guards, and counters. Empty trash receptacles and clear tables as required.
• May operate dishwashing machine in accordance with manufacturer specifications and instructions and place clean dishes and utensils in assigned storage location.
• Prepare and/or transport all food and beverage items and associated supplies, equipment, and materials to and from the buffet areas.
• Follow preparation methods, times, and quality and presentation standards. Monitor taste, appearance, texture, serving temperature, portion size, and garnish method as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Seattle, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible