This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
MacCall Management is a unique, independent hotel group based in Salt Lake City, Utah. We also own and operate the Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites brand, celebrating 25 years of exceptional guest service by “delighting every guest, every day, one at a time.” We believe and live our core values of SERVE. Safety, Excellence, Respect, Value, and Efficiency.
At Staybridge Suites, our General Managers directly supervise all functions of the hotel while leading and managing a team of outstanding associates. They draw from previous management and hotel operation experience, along with company provided training to exceed guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for day to day operations of the hotel.
- Prepare and create annual revenue budget to assist Home Office with annual operating budget.
- Accountable for monitoring monthly expenditures and reviewing financial statements with Senior Director.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding cost per room and labor budgets.
- Works closely with sales team to attain revenue goals set for target accounts.
- Review labor daily for all associates and departments to ensure compliance with hotel policies and legal requirements.
- Meet deadlines, including but not limited to, financial accounting, inventory, deposits, change orders, HR compliance, payroll, and month end procedures.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training all associates according to established guidelines, under the direction of HR.
- Prepare and maintains associate schedules according to established guidelines.
- Provide regular updates to Senior Director, HR, and corporate leadership team in all situations pertaining to them.
- Manage and maintain cleaning and safety procedures with housekeeping team according to established guidelines.
- Manage and coordinate maintenance program with maintenance team according to established guidelines.
- Monitor and strive to exceed outstanding guest service while reviewing all guest provided feedback.
- Live the values of SERVE (Safety, Excellence, Respect, Value, and Efficiency) and ensure associates are engaged in the program.
- Comply with all IHG brand requirements and standards.
- Coordinate capital improvement projects to maintain/upgrade quality standards and property image and to protect assets.
- Have knowledge of hotel property management system, HR management system, and work with IT to resolve hardware and software issues.
- Responsible for managing performance for all associates relating to coaching, counseling, and performance management.
- Responsible for completing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly projects and tasks according the established guidelines.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow and understand instructions.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be 21 years or older for purposes of obtaining license and serving alcohol.
- 1-2 years of housekeeping-related experience preferred.
- 1-2 years supervision-related experience required.
- 1 year experience with InterContinental Hotels Group (IHC) preferred.
- 1 year experience with extended-stay brand hotel preferred.
We offer unique company perks and benefits such as:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Pet benefits for Full-Time Associates
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Pay for Grades for Dependents
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Programs for Associates and Dependents
- 401k Retirement benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Dress code flexibility