Bar Staff - Full Time
You don’t need any experience to join us as a Bar Team Member. You do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and be keen to learn.
We invest in our people and operate an award-winning internal training programme, as a Bar Team Member this will give you the opportunity to develop your career.
Stonegate is the largest pub company in the UK with over 1000 pubs, bars & clubs and over 12,000 passionate employees helping us deliver a fantastic customer experience.
So, whether you are looking to begin an exciting career in hospitality, or you are an experienced pub pro looking for a new challenge, we want you to be part of the Stonegate family.
Benefits of working for Stonegate Group:
Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink
Wagestream – Ability to withdraw part of your salary prior to payday
Stonegate Xtra Rewards – Voluntary benefits from major high street retailers & travel
David Lloyd – 25% off gym membership
Employee Assistance – Licence Trade Charity
Stonegate Group can offer you a career as a Bar Team Member in your local pub, bar or Club.
Other suggested jobs
- Front of House Team Leader/Assistant Manager- Chatham £9.50-£11 per hourChatham, United Kingdom
- Deputy Manager live inMarch, United Kingdom
- Churchillian Kitchen Team LeaderFratton, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Churchillian Deputy ManagerFratton, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Support StaffLeeds, United Kingdom