At The Walt Disney Studios, you’ll help bring compelling stories to life through film, music and live entertainment. Responsibilities Disney Theatrical Merchandise & Licensed Brands
- Oversee and help strategically drive the financial performance of worldwide theatrical stage merchandise operations and licensed productions including Disney on Ice, Disney Live, and Marvel Live Events
- Develop the bi-quarterly Forecast, Annual Operating Plan, and Five Year Plan for Disney Theatrical Merchandise, Disney on Ice and Disney Live Productions worldwide, and all Marvel Live Entertainment.
- Build and update financial models used in projecting financial performance of each individual production/merchandise store
- Assist in the submission of the division’s P&L, Risks & Opportunities, Financial Modeling, Cash flow, and Variance templates to Studio. Upload all studio forecasts/budgets into Café/TM1 reporting tool.
- Act as financial liaison between Controllership team and Finance team to ensure accuracy of P&L areas of responsibility. Work directly with the Controllership team to resolve issues throughout quarter and during close.
- Provide standardized& ad hoc sales & profit analysis/reporting for licensed brands & merchandise
- Partner with Feld Entertainment & DTG stakeholders to identify strategic opportunities, mitigate risks, and inform business decision making
- Responsible for monthly approval to Feld Entertainment on all domestic arena routing
- Partner with merchandise team to actively manage sales growth at self-produced titles through new promotions/selling strategies, out of theatre sales initiatives
- Partner with merchandise team to review all product buys, product & freight costs, and inventory liability
- Budget and maintain retail labor staffing structure with head of operations
- Analyze & generate reporting for Division Overhead spend by department
- Drive analysis on key expense categories to promote efficiencies & create process guidelines
- Implement standardized quarterly reporting for every department to track spend, variance to budget, and help identify areas of cost efficiencies
- Review the viability of any new business initiatives or assess on-going business ventures.
- Responsible for analyzing deal points, projecting financial performance, and recoupment tracking on Broadway cast recording albums
- Bachelor's Degree
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- New York, IA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible