Sule Shangri-La Hotel, Yangon
Sule Shangri-La Hotel Yangon is located in the central business, cultural and shopping district of Yangon, the economic capital and gateway to Myanmar. Yangon is a cool and green city with lush tropical trees, shady parks and beautiful lakes, making the Hotel an ideal base for both business and leisure travelers. The Hotel is just 45-minute drive from Yangon International Airport.
- Leading the culinary departments to ensure operational efficiency, driving quality standards, whilst ensuring a high level of staff engagement.
- Builds collaborative relationships with F&B suppliers to ensure the best price and quality is achieved when purchasing food.
- Maintains the highest food quality and sanitation standards. HACCP.
- Ensures guest experience between the brigade and our customers.
- Drives high standards of food preparation in order to increase profitability of the hotel.
- Enforces the implementation of food safety programs throughout the entire division
- Had experience at reducing food waste.
- Has a passion for creating food that is appealing
- Always thinks outside of the box and can do things differently
- Must have good organisational skills
- Must have experience in a 5* hotel environment
- Leads a team to perform beyond its boundaries
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Has the ability to lead change
- Follows the market trends closely of competition
- Enjoys being challenged and strives to be on a winning team
- Must be a friendly, helpful and trustworthy leader willing to pass on knowledge
- Displays curiosity and takes time to learn and understand new culinary trends
- Job type
- Kyauktada, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible