Job Fair / Fiera del Lavoro: Hospitality Connection - SUNSET HOSPITALITY GROUP will conduct interviews for CHEF DE RANG in Milan on February 19
About the job
We’ll be receiving applications and conducting interviews for this job opportunity at Hospitality Connection Milan. Come see us in person at the job fair organized by Hosco and dedicated exclusively to the hospitality industry.
Where and when will Hospitality Connection Milan take place?
- Location: Hotel Meliá Milano
- Date: February 19, 2024
- Times: from 14:00h to 18:00h
Please apply for this job so that we take your profile into account.
To secure your spot at the event, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the event website jobfair.hosco.com/it/
- Click on “Register”
- Fill in the form with your contact information
Upon completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email with more information about Hospitality Connection Milan
See you there!
For the upcoming opening of our outlets inside Palazzo Cordusio Gran Melià in Milan, Sunset Hospitality Group is looking for a Chef de Rang.
If you are charismatic, love interacting with guests, and passionate about what you do, join our new team and build a career with international opportunities.
The Chef de Rang will report to the Restaurant manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Have a good understanding of the outlet’s concept and food and beverage offerings and be able to verbally explain those to guests
· Provide excellent customer service and create a welcoming atmosphere for our guests
· Assist customers in selecting wines and make recommendations based on their preferences
· Ensure that the restaurant is properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service
· Follow health and safety guidelines, including proper food handling and sanitation practices
· Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure smooth operation and timely delivery of order
Sunset Hospitality Group (SHG) is a leading multinational lifestyle hospitality group, with a wide portfolio encompassing Hotels & Resorts, Restaurants, Beach Clubs, Nightclubs, Fitness Centers, and more. SHG operates over 50 venues in 16 countries with a commitment to deliver authentic and diverse hospitality experiences that bring people together, all around the world.
We believe that the greatest factor in the success of our business is our team. We work hard to attract, hire, mentor, and provide growth opportunities to energetic hospitality-driven individuals.
We are always looking for new talent to join our ever-expanding team.
Sunset Hospitality Group is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021 and 2022.
Qualification and expertise:
· Experience gained in the role in hotels and/or restaurants
· Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Preferably professional qualification or hotel diploma
· Enthusiasm, service orientation, flexibility and adaptability
Languages required: Italian and English.
COMMITMENT TO INNOVATION, INTEGRITY AND QUALITY IN EVERYTHING WE DO.
A leading international hospitality management company delivering a blend of quality, style and service culture, in every market segment to redefine the art of dining, entertainment and lifestyle hospitality.
Sunset Hospitality partners with multinational brands and implements their development and operations, whilst Sunset Hospitality also develops new pioneering home-grown concepts.