Guest Relation Officer
About the job
The position ensures that guests are happy through daily engagements from the moment that they book an apartment until they leave. The successful applicant will provide an excellent service, handle all the guest’s requests as well as supervise the arrivals and departures.
Missions and responsibilities:
• Direct communication with guest through all reservation process and intermediaries
• Liaise with other teams and department to ensure that everything is set and anticipated to accommodate guests’ needs. Give proper and complete handover to the next shift.
• Providing excellent customer service as per company standards and consciously work to increase the quality of stay of the guests.
• Informing customers about payment methods and verifying their credit card data as well as all necessary information. Perform basic cashier activities as and when required.
• Collecting information regarding arrivals and special needs requirements. Maintain up-to-date information on arrivals, departures, and apartments condition.
• Overseeing VIP guests upon their arrival and departure and arrange personalized services for VIP customers.
• Welcome guests during check-in if needed and giving a fond farewell to guest while checkout. Ensure that all check-ins and checkout are handled smoothly.
• Organizing and supervising the arrivals of the day: make sure the guests are comfortably settled in their new home.
• Ensuring that the properties have been thoroughly verified and inspected before the guest’s arrival.
• Collect guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes to work on improvements.
• Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
• Effectively react to emergency or complicated situations
• Handling guests’ complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
• Handling all varieties of requests and situations
• Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management.
• Consciously and continually strive to better his/her skills and increase his/her knowledge.
- Number of positions: 2
- • Possibility to evolve rapidly • Pleasant and autonomous working environment • Meal voucher (Sodexo) • Work mobile phone + subscription • Public transportation subscription (STIB) • Incentives from objectives and performance
- Department: Reception
• Bachelor’s degree in hotels, business and hospitality management is an advantage
• Demonstrated experience in hospitality (e.g. hotel front desk), customer relations
• Languages: Fluent in French, Fluent in English, a 3rd language is a plus
• Available to work days and evening shifts during the week and sometimes on weekends
• Good interaction and communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask in a busy environment
• Good listening skills
• Team Spirit
• Decision making capabilities
- Languages required: English and French. German and Spanish are a plus
Sweet Inn is a French-Israeli start-up founded in 2014. Active in Europe and in Israel, the company now offers over 500 holiday rental apartments with hotel services.
Sweet Inn designs and refurbishes its apartments from empty housing spaces with the help of in-house interior designers, focusing on "the importance of the design, the central locations in the cities’ typical buildings…". All apartments offer high-end concierge services leading Sweet Inn to competes with 4-star and 5-star hotels.
Sweet Inn’s first rental apartments were in Paris, Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv (2014), followed with Brussels, Barcelona, Lisbon and Rome in 2015. Over the years, Sweet Inn expanded throughout Europe as well as the Middle East offering more than 25 destinations to our guests.
Though initially aimed at tourists, Sweet Inn has been attracting more and more business executives and has created dedicated service for them.
Guest Relation Officer
Start Date:As soon as possible