“LIVE IT WELL”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Soaring to the height of 208 meters, Swissôtel Foshan is not only the tallest building but also a prominent landmark in Foshan. It is conveniently located in the city centre within minutes from the Guangzhou-Foshan Subway station. All 232 guest rooms and suites from the 38th to 49th floor of the tower are equipped with an intimate atmosphere and attentive service.
Swissôtel Foshan is managed by a professional, friendly and dedicated team of Leaders. To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
POSITION: Restaurant Captain
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager The incumbent in the position is responsible for assisting the Outlet Manager in managing the day to day operations of the restaurant in order to meet business requirements and clients’ satisfaction while ensuring adherence to service standards and operating procedures. He / she is scheduled to work on a different shift than the captain as his / her job responsibilities are an extension of the outlet Manager's responsibilities to ensure continuity and maintenance of standards.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the restaurant to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, standards and aiming at satisfying and exceeding the clients' expectations.
- Coordinates and supervises the work of subordinates, assists in the preparation of the schedule to ensure there is an adequate number of staff on duty based on the banquet functions and submits for approval.
- Participates at times in the selection of all reporting staff. Motivates them to bring about excellent performance, enforces discipline when required and participates in the evaluation of their performance once a year.
- Assists in the identification of training needs and the development of a training plan. Implements the training activities and assists in the follow up to ensure compliance and their effectiveness.
- Inspects the dining room area to ensure that the physical facilities and equipments are well kept and that all health and safety regulations are adhered to, by coordinating the cleaning and maintenance, arranging for repairs and other services such as linen laundering, plants servicing, etc
1. Previous service experience is preferred
2. Excellent communication and organizational skills
3.Highly responsible & reliable
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your application online.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Chancheng Qu, Foshan Shi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible