Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Set in 40 thousand square meters of landscaped gardens Swissôtel Grand Efes, Izmir is a five-star deluxe hotel located in the heart of the Izmir’s commercial hub and overlooking the spectacular Kordon Promenade, on Turkey's Aegean Sea. Swissôtel Grand Efes, Izmir has 402 luxurious rooms including 55 elegantly decorated suites and 72 Swiss Executive Rooms.Equipped with the latest technology available Grand Efes Convention Centre located in the hotel, is designed to host all kinds of meetings and conferences in an ideal setting. We are looking for Team Members who would like to contribute our ‘Quality in Life'
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; master degree in related professional area is preferable.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a food and beverage leader in a luxury hotel
- Must have a proven track record of motivating managers and associates to meet and exceed goals and to provide the highest quality experience for our guests
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Turkish Citizen
- Excellent level of Turkish and English communication skills (in both written and verbal), the second language knowledge is an asset
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of the Food & Beverage Division ensuring all service standards are followed
- Drive innovative promotions, menus and concepts; creating a destination of choice for both Hotel and external guests
- Lead and support all Food & Beverage departments in the achievement of their financial and operational targets
- Prepare annual budgets and administer in a fiscally responsible manner
- Implement effective control of food, beverage, labour and operating expenses throughout the F&B division
- Assist in the preparation of the annual strategic plan and achieve the goals and targets therein
- Ensure the implementation of standards in guest service and constantly seek out ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profit
- Oversee the selection, training and development of all Colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Job type
- İzmir, Turkey
- Starting in
- As soon as possible