“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
E.g. 1 Housekeeping:
The Swiss Service Center at Swissôtel Grand Shanghai is managed by a professional, friendly and dedicated team of Swiss Service Operators,To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Call Center - Swiss Service Operator
Position Objective: for you to ensure a high quality, consistent and personalized experience for all our guests and patrons thereby contributing to and supporting the reputation of our hotel.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- To offer guests an enjoyable, courteous, professional and efficient service at all times following all Standard Practise Instruction (SPI) of the Front Office Department and Swissotel Grand Shanghai.
- To ensure a consistently high standard of customer service is delivered by all Swiss Service Server.
- To be respectful of guest’s privacy, ensuring al their request is strictly adhered to and guest details must remain confidential.
- Actively solicit guests’ feedback.
- Deal efficiently and courteously with all customers requests by monitoring and following up with the respective staff and correct channels.
- Effectively and efficiently monitor and follow up of guest requests.
- Accurately take Room Service orders, restaurant reservation and any other guest requests.
- To ensure all systems are kept up to date with accurate information.
- To ensure all close of day procedures and reports are completed according to the Swissotel standards.
- Be totally familiar with all facilities, functions and special events in the Hotel on a daily basic, assisting guest in any inquiries.
Qualifications:We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Previous service experience an asset
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset, but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Job type
- JingAnSi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible