“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Grand Shanghai, award winning “Leading Business Hotel” offers 467 contemporary designed rooms. 4 restaurants and bars, a health club and spa, comprehensive conference and banquet facilities cater to all events and occasions
In Room Dining - Supervisor
Position Objective: for you to bring your previous supervisory experience to our in room dining to ensure a high quality, consistent and personalized experience for all our guests and patrons thereby contributing to and supporting the reputation of our hotel.
Summary of Responsibilities:
To meet customer needs and expectations, improve customer service and effective communication. Deal with the guest's requirements in time and effectively
1., according to the introduction of Swissotel Grand Shanghai and its front office hotel standards practice, it continues to provide customers with comfortable, warm, professional and efficient services.
2. ensure a high level of service for customers.
3., respect guests' privacy and ensure strict compliance with guests' requests and guest information secrets.
4. take the initiative to ask the guest's feedback.
5. supervise and follow up related employees to handle all customer requirements efficiently.
6. effectively supervise and follow up customer requirements.
7., be familiar with all the hardware, software and daily activities of the hotel, and answer the guest's inquiries.
8. know and understand all the latest services, information, promotions and facilities of Swissotel Grand Shanghai. At the same time, the area around the hotel is very familiar with.
9., familiar with hotel room and room status, answer guest's inquiries.
10., I know the guidebook and procedures of customer service center. The hotel
- Previous service experience an asset
- Previous point of sale system experience an asset, but not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Job type
- JingAnSi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible