“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Grand Shanghai, award winning “Leading Business Hotel” offers 467 contemporary designed rooms. 4 restaurants and bars, a health club and spa, comprehensive conference and banquet facilities cater to all events and occasions.
Human Resource - Talent & Training Officer
Position Objective: for you to ensure a high quality and consistent focus on the administration and coordination of training department, which will also assist in providing hotel training courses to all team members, thereby contributing to and supporting the reputation of our hotel.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- submit a list of training needs or absence of trainers
- organize staff to participate in the emergency ambulance training and food hygiene courses
- keep all training records for all employees, including orientation training.
employee contact and feedback
- ensure that the training information is updated on the staff bulletin board.
- prepare notification newsletter, to ensure that projects and activities on training staff from the bulletin board
- interact with employees and collect feedback and advice from employees.
In the first day of the new employees working days to carry out a simple entry training
- 处理实习生的文件 (例如，为外籍实习生申请工作允许，准备预约信件)
- document (for example, to apply for work permit for foreign interns, to prepare an appointment letter).
- supervision of the operation of the intern
- check the library and update it every 6 months.
- keep a document on the supply of books and movies.
- an outline of all the films
- distribution of movies and books on the purchase of the directory
- training managers and trainers for quarterly meetings
prepare monthly performance reports for training analysis.
Participate in training
Total training time
Staff daily training time
Training arrangement, completion and extension of the number of
- assist in HR related matters.
- go to work on time and dress code.
- abide by the rules and regulations of the hotel
- keep the workplace clean and tidy
- attend the necessary meetings and training sessions
- English language training for employees.
- Job type
- JingAnSi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract