Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Grand Shanghai, award winning “Leading Business Hotel” offers 467 contemporary designed rooms. 4 restaurants and bars, a health club and spa, comprehensive conference and banquet facilities cater to all events and occasions.
The POMEC at Swissôtel Grand Shanghai is managed by a professional, friendly and dedicated team members. To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Position Objective: to ensure a high quality and consistent focus on the maintenance and efficient operation of all HVAC systems in the hotel, to ensure the comfort of our guests, patrons and team members of the hotel at all times, thereby contributing to and supporting the reputation of our hotel.
- Complies with established safety practices while performing preventive maintenance, repair or retrofit of all electrical, mechanical, plumbing, fire / life safety emergency evacuation, lift rescue, HVAC, water treatment, etc. Operates, preventively maintains and repairs all pertinent hotel systems, devices, controls, instruments, equipments, etc.
- Complies with all established procedures, e.g. Work Orders, Preventive maintenance, Out-of-Order Rooms, Emergencies, etc.
- Complies with energy management practices.
- Through logs and utilities data, determines optimal operating efficiencies and takes necessary corrective measures when variance from standards are excessive.
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repair or retrofit of electrical, mechanical plumbing, fire protection, and life safety systems.
- Records and analyses operating logs and utilities. Take immediate measures as necessary.
- Handles emergencies in repair works.
- Carry out improvement, maintenance and repair work on all building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements.
- Perform daily startup, shutdown and inspection of building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements.
- Maintain tools and equipment, and perform Engineering housekeeping work.
- Complete the work order forms
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
NTC 2 in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
At least 2 years related experience in facilities engineering
Conversational and written Chinese
Able to work under pressure and independently
Presentable, well groomed with leadership quality
- Job type
- JingAnSi, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract