Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Merchant Court, Singapore is a luxury hotel ideally located close to entertainment and dining hotspots such as Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Chinatown. The close proximity of the MRT to the hotel makes Orchard Road, Raffles City, all major tourist attractions and the financial hub at Raffles Place, within easy reach.The 476 guest rooms and suites serve the demand of all travelers and offer a choice of accommodation options. The Business Executive floors offer luxurious rooms and suites with upgraded amenities, including an Executive Club Lounge. Facilities include a choice of two restaurants, a bar, Amrita Spa & Wellness, a free-form swimming pool, 24-hour gym, a column-free ballroom and 4 function rooms.
We invite you to be part of the dynamic Housekeeping team as:
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
• To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service• To lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed• To handle Guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying the proper areas• To actively participate in daily briefing, department meetings• To ensure Room Attendants are informed daily about priorities in their section• To follow departmental policies and procedures • To report necessary maintenance items• To follow all safety and sanitation policies
• To inspect rooms cleaned by Room Attendants including all VIP and Showrooms
• To assist in the training and supervision of the Room Attendants
• To ensure maximum efficiency in performance of Room Attendants
• Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Management from time to time.
• Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
• Previous housekeeping experience is an asset• Excellent communication and organizational skills • Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities• Highly responsible & reliable• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Physical Aspects of Position:
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.