“Quality in Life”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring new ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Merchant Court, Singapore is a luxury hotel ideally located close to entertainment and dining hotspots such as Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Chinatown. The close proximity of the MRT to the hotel makes Orchard Road, Raffles City, all major tourist attractions and the financial hub at Raffles Place, within easy reach.
The 476 guest rooms and suites cater to the needs of the most discerning travellers. The Swiss Executive floors offer luxurious rooms and suites and the Swiss Executive Lounge provides additional luxury and exclusivity. Facilities includes an idyllic pool area with water-slides, an outdoor Jacuzzi, two award-winning restaurants and one lobby bar, a 24 hours Fitness Centre, Pürovel Spa & Sport, a column-less ballroom and seven function rooms.
We invite you to be part of the dynamic team!
Store Assistant / Senior Store Assistant
- Ensure maintenance of adequate par stock level for all store items
- Ensure prompt replenishment of all store items
- Ensure proper safety and maintenance of store items
- Update the Financial Controller through the Cost Controller of any slow-moving/expired or damaged store items
- Perform any other duties required by the Management
- Finance Meeting
Main Daily Duties:
- Ensure that all store items are accurately received
- Ensure that all store items are accurately and promptly issued in accordance with store requisitions
- Maintain proper, accurate and up-to-date store records and files
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- 'O' level
- At least 2 - 3 years relevant experience
- Good spoken and written English
- Computer skills (MOS Words, Excel)
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissotel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today by clicking "Apply Online".
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job type
- Singapore River, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract