Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
The Bar Manager plans, directs and evaluates the operation of the outlets. He/She is responsible for ensuring compliance with standard of service, operating procedures and health/safety regulations.
- Direct the efficient and effective F&B Bar operation activities of the outlets
- Plan and conduct tests to identify and improve weaknesses in service activities
- Monitor volume of business and related labor requirement forecast
- Ensure bar areas meet standard for cleanliness, proper set up, sufficient supplies and equipment
- Monitor quality and portion control
- Solicit and review customers and group critics on quality and service/product provided
- Identify issues/concerns and formulate recommendations for improvement
- Establish and enforce maintenance, repair, cleaning and re-stocking schedules
- Minimize waste, pilferage, neglect, breakage, misuse and mishandling
- Monitor and enforce procedures relating to points of sale system activities
- Prepare periodic forecast to project expenses and report to operations manager
- Ensure risk of accidents, illness or injury occurring from unsafe practices are minimized
- Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times
- Ensure that established control procedures, liquors’ laws and regulations are followed
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel and department
Minimum 3 years in a similar role
Diploma in Hospitality Management or higher
Problem solving and service recovery skills
Customer relation and interaction management skills
Marketing and financial analysis skills
Effective leadership / People management
Able to work under pressure and independently
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
At Swissôtel your contribution is important to the success of the Company. Our teams around the globe endeavour to provide a safe, attractive and dynamic working environment, which will encourage you to take initiative and demonstrate your best abilities. Together we design career plans and unveil new professional perspectives through our various development programs, and with your contribution you will help make your ambitions real.
"Ownership" is one of our values and we believe it strongly applies in you bringing your career to the next level. Swissôtel is committed to provide an environment that will foster and reward your efforts.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on:
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
- Job type
- Downtown Core, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible