About the job
Serves as the guest's liaison for both hotel and non-hotel services. Functions are an extension of front desk agent duties. Assists the guest- regardless of whether inquiries concern in-hotel or off-premises attractions, facilities, services, or activities. Knows how to provide concise and accurate directions. Makes reservations and obtains tickets for flights, the theatre, or special events.
Organizes special functions such as VIP cocktail receptions. Arranges for secretarial services.
Serves all guests by providing the highest level of service in an efficient and courteous manner while following the Tangla brand standards, procedures and policies at all times.
1. Report to work on time, in proper and clean uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance and grooming must conform to the standard.
2. Create a productive and positive atmosphere, have a good working relationship with all colleagues and other departments.
3. Attend daily briefings conducted by the Front Office Manager at the beginning of each shift. Attend monthly department meetings.
4. Handle mail, packages and messages properly and on a confidential basis.
5. Be very knowledgeable about the rooms and their locations, hotel services and facilities. Check daily event sheet, bulletin boards, and be up to date with all changes, new procedures and events.
6. Be very knowledgeable about local area, events, attractions, sightseeing and cultural or social events.
7. Handle all duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and standards.
8. Know how to follow all hospitality guidelines.
9. Handle all reasonable guest needs and requests and fulfil them with a sense of urgency.
10. Arrange all types of requests for our customers such as car rental, airline and train tickets, office services, beauty, barber and babysitting services, etc. Arrange presents, repairs and shopping, if requested.
11. Other duties - see attached file