About the job
• Pricing, availability and market segment management to maximize revenue in all departments.
• Research competitor pricing of rooms, meetings/events and all other facilities to proactively lead the market as well as respond appropriately.
• Effective use of forecasting tools for guest rooms and meeting rooms availability control and pricing. Through accurate forecast in rooms and meetings demand, optimize availability and recommend necessary strategy changes.
• Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
• Ensure web site data is correctly displayed and enhanced on a regular basis
• Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems.
• Work in coordination with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
• Regularly check the input and the quality of data points (segmentation, denials tracking, etc.).
• Develop strategic and tactical actions based on regular performance review of reporting departments.
• Check competitor strategy on a regular basis, reviewing pricing and their availability.
• Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc.).
• Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new, less expensive means of delivering business (Net RevPAR).
• Analyze production statistics and track information to identify potential business and market trends. Highlight your findings to the sales team.
• Record and analyze all refused, lost, cancelled and waitlisted business for both rooms and events.
• Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
• Provide training and support for reservations agents, revenue managers and other appropriate managers and line staff within the Hotel.
• Evaluate and provide strategic planning for Reservations Services, including the future of booking engine platforms and distribution options.
• Monitor actual sales and revenues achieved from Reservations System to determine budget variances and assess goal accomplishments and adjust strategies and forecasts accordingly.
• Monitor CRS and PMS interfaces and GDS interfaces.
• Conduct quality control checks in PMS to ensure data accuracy.
• Audit operating standards & procedures in the Reservations department to ensure they comply with company practices.
• Elaboration of Annual budgeting.
• Elaboration of all necessary reports related to the hotel Demand Management.
• Produce weekly forecast for trend analysis and decision support.
• Prepare and analyze monthly all appropriate reports to present at the management meetings.
• Set Up and analyze the Channel Mix – with our Distribution Manager.
• Public rate strategy set up.
• Rate Structure set up.
• Forecasting, management and optimization of the property revenue.
• Manage the occupancy and ADR.
• 3 months’ outlook review.
• Ensure all budgeted revenues are achieved.
• Adapt pricing following demand and competition in order to optimize revenue.
• Room Inventory management, Length of stays controls.
• Demand Calendar review.
• Monitoring of Market, Competition, offerings, quality and pricing.
• General reporting
• Participation in manager on duty as request
- Meal cheque, eco cheque, annual bonus etc.,
- Department: Revenue Management
2. Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, Opera Sales & Catering)
3. Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
4. Number literacy and strategic thinking
5. Communication skills
6. Creative Skills
7. Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Languages required: English and French. Dutch is a plus
Tangla Hotel Brussels is devoted to bring the Tanggula Mountains legend to life through the charm and customs of oriental culture. Harmony, Elegance, Excellence & Tranquility are the core values we pledge to provide our guests who will experience flawless personal service while appreciating the serenity of our setting. Perfectly combining the blessings of Nature and modern hospitality art, our guests can fully enjoy the Tangla experience while staying in our beautiful city whether it's for business or pleasure. Tangla Brussels Hotel is not just a place to stay at, it is a place to return to. We are ideally located for both business and leisure travelers, with convenient access to both the city centre and Brussels airport.